Which versions of the Raspberry Pi are shield compatible with?
The HAT is compatible with all Raspberry Pi which contains 40W GPIO header.
Over the USB connection to the board can I execute directly the AT commands?
Yes, you can use directly USB for AT commands. Drivers are available in the product description.
For Ubuntu you won't need to install, it recognizes the device.
How do I activate the serial of the Raspberry Pi to communicate with the module via UART?
A serial can be enabled by following the instructions below:
- Start raspi-config: sudo raspi-config.
- Select option 5 - interfacing options.
- Select option P6 - serial.
- At the prompt Would you like a login shell to be accessible over serial? answer 'No'.
- At the prompt Would you like the serial port hardware to be enabled? answer 'Yes'.
- Exit raspi-config and reboot the Pi for changes to take effect.
Can I use Active GNSS/GPS antenna with the shield?
Yes, an active GNSS/GPS antenna can be used with the shield. In order to use it, you will need to solder it as in the picture here.
Does this device IPv6 compatible?
Yes, It supports IPv6. Please check the AT command Guidee.
Is the hat compatible with the Nvidia Jetson nano?
Yes, it's compatible.
Is it possible to make a voice call with this shield?
This shield does not have an audio codec, as a result of which voice dialing is not possible with our shield.