Sixfab Pico LTE is an IoT development board designed by Sixfab, Inc. It combines the power of Raspberry Pi Pico W and the Quectel BG95-M3 modem, providing a comprehensive platform for IoT evaluation and development purposes. With its integrated components and feature-rich design, Sixfab Pico LTE enables users to explore and experiment with Pico W and LTE technologies.
- Raspberry Pi Pico W Integration: The board comes with the Raspberry Pi Pico W soldered directly onto the PCB, allowing seamless integration of the Pico W's capabilities into IoT projects. Leveraging the popularity of Raspberry Pi and its large community, the Pico LTE benefits from the ease of programming, extensive development resources, and strong community support that the Raspberry Pi ecosystem offers.
- Cellular IoT Connectivity: Equipped with the Quectel BG95-M3 module, the board supports CAT-M1, and GPRS cellular IoT global connectivity, enabling reliable and efficient communication over cellular networks. It offers maximum data rates of 588 kbps downlink and 1119 kbps uplink.
- Onboard LTE Antenna: Sixfab Pico LTE features a specially designed embedded LTE antenna by Sixfab, ensuring optimal reception and transmission of LTE signals. It also includes a uFL connector for attaching an active or passive GNSS antenna, enabling accurate positioning and navigation.
- Embedded SIM Card: With an embedded SIM in the MFF2 form factor, the board simplifies the process of connecting to cellular networks via Sixfab Connectivity Services, eliminating the need for external SIM cards, subscriptions, or contracts.
- Built-in User Interface: The Pico LTE board incorporates a range of user-friendly features, including a Neopixel LED, User Button, User LED, LTE Status LED, Qwiic Connector, and Pico W Reset Button. These components enhance user interaction and enable quick prototyping and testing.
- Convenient Debugging and Firmware Installation: The board includes a BG95 micro USB connector, facilitating easy firmware installation and debugging modem during the development process.
- Power and Data Flexibility: Powering the board and uploading data or code is achieved through the Pico W's USB socket, simplifying the overall setup and providing flexibility for various use cases.
- Compact Design: Sixfab Pico LTE features a compact PCB size of 60 x 75 mm, making it suitable for integration into space-constrained IoT projects.
- Camera support via SPI pins from Arducam: Arducam offers a range of camera modules for the Raspberry Pi Pico W. These modules include an extremely low-power monochrome camera for machine vision applications, and up to 5MP color camera for IoT applications.
- Sixfab Pico LTE
- Pico W micro-USB to USB-A connector
Updated 7 months ago