5G Development Kit is for M.2 package 5G modems designed to work with the Raspberry Pi. It allows you to develop, trial, and test your ideas on this platform in preparation for the commercialization of 5G devices and networks.
The Raspberry Pi 5G M.2 Development Kit connects easily over M.2 to any host application with high bandwidth requirements. Cellular 5G is simplified providing immediate connectivity – just plug it in, power it up, and unleash complete design flexibility. You can choose different interfaces, switch antennas, and change SIM cards to suit your needs but all you need to connect to 5G is in this kit.
The Raspberry Pi 5G Development Kit contains:
- Indoor plastic project enclosure
- Mounting Bracket inside Enclosure for Raspberry Pi and Peripheral electronics
- Raspberry Pi 5G HAT
- M.2 5G Modem (Optional) – Quectel RM50xQ
- 5x LTE/5G High-Performance Antenna – SMA Connector
- 5x Adapter Cable for Modem to SMA Antenna Connection
- USB 3.0 Bridge for Raspberry Pi to Modem Carrier HAT
- Cooling Fan
- Heat Sink for 5G module and Raspberry Pi
- Standoffs and screws
- 5V DC – 3A Type-C Power Supply with Universal Plug – Interchangeable
- The Raspberry Pi is not included!
We developed the Raspberry Pi 5G Development Kit to ensure fast implementation of your ideas with 5G.
- Fully compatible with Raspberry Pi 4
- Easy-to-use, simple setup
- Option to select the appropriate voltage for the modem
- 5G/4G/3G communication support, optimized for IoT and eMBB applications
- Provides heat dissipation with indoor project enclosure and cooling fan and heat sink and comes with it.
- Support Windows/Linux/Android operating systems.
- 5G up to 2.1 Gbps downlink/450 Mbps uplink — speed data will vary depending on the modem used.
- Enhanced AT commands support
- It has a built-in GNSS(GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo) receiver for your location-based applications.
- Micro SIM Card socket can easily be reachable on the upside of the HAT
- 4x LEDs, help as indicators while using the HAT
- Max. operating and storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Video/Music Streaming
- Large Data Downloads and Uploads
- Real-time Environmental Monitoring
- Smart City & Agriculture Applications
- Entertainment and Multimedia
- 5G drones
- Immersive entertainment
- IP broadcasting
- Energy preservation
Updated 8 months ago