The Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Cellular Modem Kit provides all the components you will need for establishing an internet connection on your Raspberry Pi using the PPP.
To getting started with the Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Cellular Modem Kit, first check the following requirements.
|Raspberry Pi 3,3B+ and 4
1. Attach the mini PCIe module to the HAT
2. Attach the antenna to the mini PCIe module
Make sure the right antenna is connected to the right port. Attach LTE full band PCB antenna/LTE connector of the LTE-GNSS dual antenna to the main Antenna interface/diversity antenna interface & GPS Antenna portion goes to the GNSS antenna interface.
3. Attach header and Sixfab SIM
4. Attach it to the Raspberry Pi
5. Connect the micro USB cable from the Base HAT to the Raspberry Pi
Sixfab SIM activation
Login to connect.sixfab.com and register and activate a SIM from the "Assets -> Register Asset" section. Go to Assets details and check if "Status" is active.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to set up a cellular connection with PPP.
Updated about 2 months ago