To manage the device from the Sixfab CORE, the following minimal setup is required.
- Raspberry Pi 4G/LTE Cellular Modem Kit or Raspberry Pi Cellular IoT Kit (LTE-M)
- Raspberry Pi 3, 3B+ and 4
- Nvidia Jetson Nano
- Raspberry Pi OS 10(Buster) or newer
- Ubuntu Server 20.04.3 or higher
- Jetson Nano Linux JP451
📌 Supported Modules
|EC25 - A, E, EUX||LE910Cx - EU, NF, AP|
|EC21 - A, E||ME910C1 - WW|
1. Hardware Setup
To setup the hardware please follow: Raspberry Pi 3G/4G & LTE Base HAT - Getting Started
2. Sign In
Head over to connect.sixfab.com and log in with your credentials.
3. Add Coupon Code (optional)
If you have a credit voucher, go to Billing -> Add Credit -> Coupon Code from the dashboard to redeem it and enter your code.
4. Register your first SIM
An active Sixfab SIM is required to create a device.
If you don’t have one, please register and activate a SIM from the "SIM -> Register a SIM" section.
Skip this step if you already have an active registered SIM.
5. Create Device
View your available SIM cards by going to "SIM -> My SIMs".
Click on the "Create Device" link in the row the SIM for which you will create the device.
6. Select Device Deployment Region
Here, choose according to your region.
|Global||For devices to be deployed Worldwide|
|EMEA||For devices to be deployed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa|
|APAC||For devices to be deployed in Asia-Pacific only|
7. Copy the Installation Code
8. Keep the USB Cable unplugged from the HAT
If the USB cable is plugged in, unplug the USB.
9. Run the installation code
If you are using Jetson Nano, update your system by installing the available updates and install curl.sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y
sudo apt install curl
Open a terminal on the Raspberry Pi and run the installation code you have just copied.
10. Plug the USB cable to the HAT
Once the installation is completed successfully, Hit Enter to reboot the Raspberry Pi and then plug the USB cable to the HAT.
11. Installation Complete
Refresh the device page after the installation is complete. The following dashboard will appear with the device information. After a successful connection, please wait for 3-5 minutes for the data to appear on the dashboard.
📖 Firmware Check for Telit modules
Check the Firmware version under the LTE Modem. The AT#SWPKGV command returns the firmware revision details.
As for now, the latest FW versions are:
- Telit LE910C1 - NF : 25.21.260
- Telit LE910C1 - EU : 25.21.220
- Telit LE910C4 - NF : 25.21.660
- Telit LE910C4 - EU : 25.21.670
- Telit LE910C4 - AP : 25.21.680
- Telit ME910C1 - WW : 30.01.810
If the module has an old FW, you can find the latest FW from the Firmware tab of the module's product page. Click on the following links for product pages:
Follow the Telit Firmware Upgrade Guide
Updated 4 months ago