Sixfab CORE is a solution for maximum LTE connection uptime and hustle-free remote access to a deployed device.
- Single Click Modem Installation
- Low Latency Remote Terminal Access
- Remote Network Diagnostics
- Preventive Maintenance
- Network Settings
Sixfab SIM is a cellular connectivity solution for connecting your IoT devices with the best global networks. You can activate and use your SIM card in a few minutes, without any contract or commitment.
Sixfab Sim is a global SIM that can connect to 344 Networks in 174 countries across the world and compatible with almost all cellular network technologies — the exception is NB-IoT, which is not supported.
- Provides/Allows effortless management of cellular-connected devices by remote monitoring device data
- Resolving issues of the deployed devices using remote access to the devices
- Fast prototyping
- Easy debugging using self-generated logs and reporting
- Easy installation with single line command
- Self-resolving common issues
- Easy updates
To manage the device from the Sixfab CORE, the following minimal setup is required.
Raspberry Pi OS(previously called Raspbian)
- Quectel EC25 - A, E, EUX
- Quectel EC21 - A, E
- Quectel EG25G
- Telit LE910C1 - EU, NF
- Telit LE910C4 - EU, NF
- Telit ME910C1 - WW