We are sorry to announce that Raspberry Pi Power Management & UPS HAT will no longer be produced due to chip shortage and long-term supply problems. Unfortunately, it is not possible to source some critical components, and the situation is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.
With the new year, our focus is at the highest level on making cellular connectivity easier and more reliable for edge computers. Since UPS hardware will not be available and will not get traction to Power Software anymore, we have to shut down cloud software. Sixfab Power cloud software and cloud API will not be accessible and supported after December 31, 2022.
What have we done to ensure that our customers are least affected by cloud software EoL?
All notable changes of Python API will be documented in this page
- We released a new version of Python API.
- We are keeping our software available for current users in 2022 to let you have time for your migration to Python API.
How will Power Cloud Software devices be affected?
- Devices will continue to work with the current configuration without a problem.
- You will need to use Python API to read sensors or update a configuration.
- If you use Power Cloud API, you also need to migrate Python API in 2022.
If you need further support, please reach us.